Thursday, March 17, 2011

things that make me smile

My lover!......................................Road trips!
Food and snacks!...........................Taking pictures!
Making the baby laugh!...................Watching the dogs play!
Getting to hold the little one!..........Being able to just sit down and
veg out with the television! Getting overly excited about something
that I have seen and my lover caves! Thinking about all the places I
want to go to and planning on how to get there! I have this pink
chair that is big enough for Bella and I to sit in and Bella gets
to help me writ my blog, facebook games, or just surf the
web! Taking vacations with just my lover and I, and
maybe the dogs too! Learning new ways to make
jewelry! Sitting at home watching a movie with
my lover! Being with my family an my
friends! Watching my lover acted like
a dork! Watching the waves on the
beach! Date night! Creating!
Drawing! Smiling!
Love!



Secret with of the day: A rice bowl from Jack in the Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment